Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No consignment note number in 24 hours

Contributor

Good day! I ordered a new postpaid nano sim at Digi online store and received order confirmation last 6th January 2017.

In the confirmation, it is written that a consignment note will be provided to me in 24 hours and until now I haven't received any. I have no way to track my product.

May I know what my consignment note is? Transaction number is 17010613460708.

If you can get back to me the details of my purchase and if other documents are required please do let me know early. I am keeping my number and is switching to Digi network and this will cause disruption with my communication with work.

Thank you.

Re: No consignment note number in 24 hours

Support

Hi elmabel,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Here is the consignment note 4935963631. TQ.

Contributor

I have received the package, thank you.

I have been trying to call your help line number and was put on hold to wait for an available representative for a good 5 minutes. Is there any way my simcard can be activated online? Reason for this is because I used up all my  credits as I am switching to digi network.

[ Edited ]
Contributor
"What do I have to do after receiving my SIM pack?
After receiving your SIM pack, please call the Digi Customer Service Helpline at 016 221 1800 from your current mobile line immediately. Select your language, then press 2 for "Mobile Number Portability" and press 3 to "Confirm your web-based port-in request". Our helpline is available 24 hours a day!"
- I quoted this instruction on your website. Please know that when you press 2 for "Mobile Number Portability" it does not direct you to choose any number and just let you wait for an available customer service representative which takes minutes. This happened to me and when I called again, same long wait happened and have zero credit now.
Hoping for your kind and quick assistance on the activation of the sim card.
Thank you. 

Support

Hi elmabel,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name, last 4 digits of your IC number and the new SIM serial number for further assistance. TQ.

Hi there,

I've placed my order yesterday morning too but I havent receive my consignment note number to track the shipping as promised within 24 hours.

I need the simcard urgently by tomorrow since the order confirmation state that I will receive within 2 days. My  transaction number is  17011712167550.  Are you able to ship it today and provide me toe consignment note number?

Thank you

Support

Hi vinc8,

Upon checking, the status still in the progress due to unplanned power outage as informed by TNB on yesterday. You will receive an email notification once the consignment note is ready.

Thanks.

I've placed my order on 31/5/2017 but I havent receive my consignment note number to track the shipping as promised within 24 hours. I haven't receive the consignment number until today 2/6/2017.

Please reply ASAP.

How to get consignment note?my transaction no:17060710462912

Support

Hi MrDragon, 

Based on the transaction number given, here's the consignment note number - 4750083494

You can check your parcel status via this link (http://gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking) or directly contact the GD Express Customer Service at 03-77876677 for further check if you still not receive. Smiley Happy TQ