Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No NRIC Number - How to apply for postpaid services

Hello Everyone, I dont have an NRIC number. so how to apply for a postpaid service ? Can anyone please help me with thise query Smiley Happy. Thanks in advance.

Re: No NRIC Number - How to apply for postpaid services

SuperUser
Do you have a passport number? If yes, you can apply for a postpaid using that as you mentioned you don't have an IC number.

Thanks for replying. yes i do have passport number. but will the postpaid connection given to indians ? thanks in advance.

SuperUser

@Raki wrote:
Thanks for replying. yes i do have passport number. but will the postpaid connection given to indians ? thanks in advance.

Yes, for foreigners you will need to provide your original passport for verification during registration and also prepare a deposit (around RM500) plus payment for the first month's bill. 

helo me too number nric

Support

Hi ik1, Non-Malaysians will be charged an RM500 deposit for postpaid registration and you can sign up at our nearest Digi Store, Digi Store Express, or Digi postpaid Dealer. Head on the link to check our Digi Store's location and enter your preferred location. https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store. TQ.