Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New postpaid plan 2016 offer period

Hi ,

Look at the FAQ, the new postpaid plan stated there is limited offer(e.g: RM68 , for 6GB data , 2GB data rollover, etc).

So when will the offer expired?

Re: New postpaid plan 2016 offer period

Community Manager

Hi @chooi, can you show the screenshot for this offer that you see?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi,

pls refer attachment.

untitled.PNG

Community Manager
The additional quota will stay if you subscribe while promotion last Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Contributor

hello,

if u want to know about the offer plans, do contact me at the number below via call or whatsapp.

0183584699 - doni

tq

Support

The limited time offer is until 30-June-2016, but the extra benefit you get during this period will stay as long as you stick with the plan :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!