Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

New SIM card activation

[ Edited ]
I recently switched my plan from prepaid to postpaid. Just got my new SIM card today. I’ve tried to enter the last 4 digits of my sim serial no. for activation but it doesn’t work. It shows that the number doesn’t exist. Please assist asap. Thanks
Highlighted

Re: New SIM card activation

Support

Hi Ziyan21. Should you still face the same issue, please PM us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I got the same problem too, the number online doesnt match with the card i received. cannot activate!

im changing olf sim card with new one.(same phone number but different postpaid package)
Highlighted

Support

upers129, kindly PM us your phone number and the new SIM card serial number (8960xxxxxx) <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

I got the same problem too, the number online doesnt match with the card i received. cannot activate!

im changing olf sim card with new one.(same phone number but different postpaid package)
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!