Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Postpaid 65V user here!

Hi all,

Firstly I'm very imperessed when I tried to port out from RedOne to DIGI as its only take 30minutes! Very fast. My past experience with Celcom from Maxis, they take full 1 week to process.

Since I'm new user here, just registered yesterday, I have some questions and curiousity.

1. Is there any link to full plan's details for my plan i.e Postpaid 65V . Thing such as video call rate is not there on your website.
  2.  To opt for auto billing, after download and fill up the form, I need to go to Digi Store? Is there any other option to do this such as fill up the form, scan it and IC & email back to DIGI maybe? Coming from Redone, they have this option for users who doesn't have enough time to go to their shop/dealer/agent places. Everything can be done through e-mail.
  3. I live in Kajang. And have no signal problems before with Celcom/Redone. But I notices, with DIGI , the signal is not stable. I choose Auto Connect (LTE/WCDMA/GSM) in my humble Samsung Note 3 LTE. Most of the time if there is LTE signal, maximum is only 2 bar showed. Sometime, at the same place in my house, the signal is full bar H+. Suddenly drop till E. Sometime I got No signal. And make it worst, people can't call me even my phone is in standby.
  4.    And just curiosity , what is "BD:M_AB Rebate(success CC_pymt&TNC applied)" and "SMS FOC"? Can be found in MyDigi website.

Thanks in advance for your great service and offering.

Highlighted

Re: New Postpaid 65V user here!

Community Manager

Hi @syamsoul,

1. Video call rate is the same as your voice call rate. For special numbers, Digi FAQ for the postpaid has the tariff published.

2. Yes you have to submit your form at the nearest Digi store 

3. I will send you a PM regarding this issue. Please check your inbox.

4. Can you send a screenshot containing that?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Community Manager

Hi syamsoul,

BD:M_AB Rebate(success CC_pymt&TNC applied) is service action for Digi i if customers were to sign up Autobilling, rebates will be assigned to the account.  As for SMS FOC is a service action to assign the service to your account.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

In  MyDigi i found that there is a subcription item "BD:M_AB Rebate(success CC_pymt&TNC applied)"  may i know what is this for ? And also if i click unsubscribed what will be the consequence?

Community Manager

@Golden93 wrote:

In  MyDigi i found that there is a subcription item "BD:M_AB Rebate(success CC_pymt&TNC applied)"  may i know what is this for ? And also if i click unsubscribed what will be the consequence?

The answer is in the post above you. It is for auto billing. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.