Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

New Digi Postpaid Family

Hi,

I am existing Digi Postpaid 80+GBoost subscriber and i want to add supplementary line under me with device.  Need clarification on this;

1. The number i want to add currently with another telco (prepaid) - can switch  and sign up immediately as my subline or not?

2. Which device is applicable with supplementary line for my plan (80+Gboost)

3. Do i need still need to pay the upfront payment for the subsciption/device? 

Thanks

Re: New Digi Postpaid Family

Support

Hi najwayusof88. First of all, your mainline must be attached to a phone contract, then only you can subscribe to a suppline + phone.

1. The number i want to add currently with another telco (prepaid) - can switch  and sign up immediately as my subline or not?

= Yes, provided the number is registered under the same name as your current Digi mainline number.

2. Which device is applicable with supplementary line for my plan (80+Gboost)

= Please refer to this link for the list of available phone models that you can choose from

https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365/supplementary-line.

3. The eligibility requirement follows the mainline eligibility. To check on your eligibility, please PM one of us (the Supports).

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!