Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Device: How long it will take for pick up options?

Hello, I would like to enquire regarding the process of delivery.

I had purchased a new device on 8/8/21. Understand that this is a pick up options, and I’ve set the pick up location at 1 of your branch too.

It’s already 4 days since I made the purchase. So far I’ve check the status of the delivery, it still stuck at 8/8/21 (Packed & Ready to Ship Out) and there’s no new update.

I’m looking forward to your reply.
Thank you for serving us at this pandemic moment too.

Re: New Device: How long it will take for pick up options?

Support

Hi bennytjh. Please PM (inbox) and provide us your order ID for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hi,

i have signed up up for phone freedom 365 since 30th July and the delivery status is still (packed & ready to shipped out) already for 2weeks with no new update.

i have choosen the picked up location at 1 of digi branch, and now the billing cycle have started with the phone charges but i have not yet receive my device. I've called the courier service many times but they say digi havent send out my device.

tracking no: 210730041977584

Support

Hi, syvsh. You too, please PM (inbox) for checking. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!