Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NEVER REGISTER MY NUMBER AS A POSTPAID DIGI BUT AFTER 6 YEAR COLLECTOR CHASING FOR ME

[ Edited ]
NSI Member

SO HI DIGI,I NEVER!! REGISTER THIS NUMBER 0173532349  TO DIGI POSTPAID AND THIS NUMBER UNDER MAXIS PREPAID WHICH IS I STOP USING IT 7 YEARS AGO.AND THIS NUMBER BEEN USING LESS THAN 1 YEAR UNDER MAXIS PREPAID!AFTER 7 YEAR COLLECTER SEND ME A SMS THAT THIS NUMBER OWN BY ME HAVE DEBT WITH DIGI RM 470.00 WITH IS NON PAYABLE BILL PROBABLY  FOR 1 YEAR.I NEVER USE THIS NUMBER UNDER DIGI AND NEVER HAVE A POSTPAID ACC REGISTER UNDER ME.THIS NUMBER TERMINATED ON 2011/12 ACCORDING TO DIGI CS,2014 I BOUGHT A CAR A MY NAME IS CLEAR UNDER CTOS,NOW THIS ONE STOP ME FROM EVERYTHING.FYI!! I NEVER REGISTER THIS NUMBER UNDER DIGI POSTPAID!!THIS NUMBER IS UNDER MAXIS PREPAID!!PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.AFTER 7 YEAR  I GOT STUPID  MSG EVERYDAY FOR 6 TIMES FOR SOMETHING THAT I NEVER REGISTER.

Re: NEVER REGISTER MY NUMBER AS A POSTPAID DIGI BUT AFTER 6 YEAR COLLECTOR CHASING FOR ME

NSI Member

why DGI MANAGER NOT REPLY ME BUT REPLY ANOTHER QUESTION THAT SEND LATE THAN THIS?????

Re: NEVER REGISTER MY NUMBER AS A POSTPAID DIGI BUT AFTER 6 YEAR COLLECTOR CHASING FOR ME

Community Manager

@NSI, would you be able to verify the debt with a Digi Store (not dealers) or call Helpline (0162211800)? 

If the account not created by yourself after the verification with Digi Store or Helpline, you will have to lodge a  report.

The debt collectors are third parties that may not be able to advise you the details on how your name got these debt, so please do contact Digi Store or call our Helpline.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.