Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Mystery SMS to UK 447786205094 (rm 0.50 per sending)

Community Manager

@tbh wrote:

this months my bill kena rm44 same problem !!! mr digi am dy tell all my friends if want using iphone dont register postpaid with digi !  why my prepaid card not kena rm0.60? only postpaid ? centre no any selution for me !!! 

When iOS gives you warning that the activation may be chargeable, click on Cancel. Then you can use Email activation method, if your iPhone has email account set up.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I'm also facing the same problem now, digi has charged me for 9 times this month and RM0.60 each! Oh my godness!

Anonymous

Hi Dada, The charges are related to the activation of Facetime and iMessage. Apple was the one who sent these messages. More info and discussions regarding this charge here in Apple Support Communities https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6518670.

To avoid the charges for the iMessage and Facetime, kindly go into your setting --> Messages --> iMessage --> Add another email --> input your email address --> tick the email address as your contact method, same setting for Facetime. 
After you've done the setting, you may continue to use the service without being charged. Tq

Highlighted

Hi,

I'm also got kenak charge, now RM0.60 and total is RM42.60.

by the same UK 447786205094. Please advice me what shoul I do and what the problem is.

TQVM DIGI