Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Mystery SMS to UK 447786205094 (rm 0.50 per sending)

Contributor
Hahaha...so funny la you all...dispute abt international sms charges for imessage and facetime...is ok if u guys request for refund if u dun know abt this charges and u NEVER use this features but for some people who knows abt this charges and still want to use this features for me is unacceptable and u make urself look like an idiot...come on laa...u guys can buy an iphone but cannot pay the sms charges?grow up la...refer attachment...already mention before u decide to use...for those who has been charge for multiple international sms and those who cannot activate imessage or facetime better refer to apple because this fault goes to apple...they having some issue...can check at their support forum...hope this clarified. Cheers.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413814845.954591.jpg

SuperUser

those with this charge and want Digi to waive, i suggest emailing help@digi.com.my as per suggestion by  our community manager.

but, this is something that only happens to iPhones. android phones do no have such activation SMS. perhaps you guys should also consider getting Apple to change it's activation method -- why still rely on SMS when they can perhaps activate the service via regular internet, right?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

@mydragoon wrote:

those with this charge and want Digi to waive, i suggest emailing help@digi.com.my as per suggestion by  our community manager.

but, this is something that only happens to iPhones. android phones do no have such activation SMS. perhaps you guys should also consider getting Apple to change it's activation method -- why still rely on SMS when they can perhaps activate the service via regular internet, right?

Sorry @mydragoon, based on what I know, these charges are likely not waiveable because the user has agreed on iPhone's interface to be charged when using SMS activation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I was send the email to digi with description of my issue and phone number to get refund, but failed. They reply my email as following

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We refer to your email dated 06-11-2015 in regard to IDD SMS sent for 0166682757.

We sincerely regret the inconveniences caused and we acknowledge your frustration and appreciate your effort in forwarding your feedback.

Please be informed that number sent was 1 of iphone feature. Turn on face time or imessage will auto sent the activation of service to iphone server. The SMS charges will only incurred if service has been turn off and on.

For any other query, please e-mail us at custsvc@digi.com.my or contact our Customer Service Team at 0162211800. We would like to notify our customer that we will be changing our email address from custsvc@digi.com.my to help@digi.com.my effective 16th Nov'15. The old email address will be discontinued effective 1st Jan 2016.

Regards,
Esther
Customer Service
Digi Telecommunications

Community Manager

@Ryan_Ng, thank you for sharing. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Mystery SMS to UK 447786205094 (rm 0.60 per sending)

TC Member

This SMS is getting ridiculous as digi charged me before I even purchased the iphone and I have evidence to it.

Bought the iphone on 25 Feb 2017 but get charged for RM 0.60  on 11 Feb 2017.  Wait a minute, backdated charging by apple ???   Come on... what is wrong here ???

Re: Mystery SMS to UK 447786205094 (rm 0.60 per sending)

Community Manager

@TC wrote:

This SMS is getting ridiculous as digi charged me before I even purchased the iphone and I have evidence to it.

Bought the iphone on 25 Feb 2017 but get charged for RM 0.60  on 11 Feb 2017.  Wait a minute, backdated charging by apple ???   Come on... what is wrong here ???

Any chance that your SIM card has been temporarily placed onto an iOS device? In these cases, Facetime/iMessage activation could have been initiated.

Hi , I am writing you to request a refund for the above as my phone carrier acct. was charged. Kindly address with priority . Your assistance is appreciated.

Community Manager

@cksamaro_1, unfortunately SMS charges for Facetime/iMessage activation is not waivable as the device had warned upon possible charges. If you select Cancel option during the prompt, your iOS device will give you alternative option to use email for activation.

tbh Member

this months my bill kena rm44 same problem !!! mr digi am dy tell all my friends if want using iphone dont register postpaid with digi !  why my prepaid card not kena rm0.60? only postpaid ? centre no any selution for me !!!