Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: My line been barred

Community Manager
Upon full settlement of your outstanding amount, your account will be reactivated almost immediately if you use Jompay or MyDigi to pay.
Payment using other payment portal or gateway may require up to 2 working days for the payment status to update

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi  Digi_MYCHEAH,

How many day for temporary unbar.?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@MANUTD18, self service temporary unbar will work for 5 days.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Please help me, i have just make payment twice.. but still barred line..

Number phone: 0102228498
Name: Mohamad Nurakmal Bin Ab Rasid

Please help
Highlighted

Support

Hi akmal4244. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello Digi, I already done my payment but my account still barred can you help me check ? My phone number is 0122592693 please, urgent cause I need work
Highlighted

Support

Jordanlee1995, when we checked here, the line is already active Smiley Happy Tq.