Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

My latest bill has unknown charge

[ Edited ]

My DiGi Bill on October has extra charges on SMS.

I have 100 free SMS usage, I used only 45 SMS but I was charged RM0.10?

I checked though Itemized Usage from MyDiGi portal, I can't find any chargeable item.

Please advice.

Furthermore, I posted my question via Twitter & Facebook, your representative never reply my message there.

How bad is your customer service quality.

Re: My latest bill has unknown charge

Community Manager

Hi weiquata,

Thank you for your feedback.  We will credit RM0.10 to your account and it will be reflected as adjustment in your next bill.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I subscribe for 110 digi postpaid. and then when I review my bills, there is extra for rm71.50 . I check why digi seremban branch. he said I need to pay for it because it is from outsource charges. which I never been subscribe any. can you please check what is the real issue here , it is too much for me to pay an extra charges !! tried to call customer service but never answered! tried to get consult from the branch but doesnt help much !! I need to get the refund back for rm71.50 which I already paid since you barred my line because of that messed!! I tried to be a loyal customer since you are the first postpaid line that ive subscribe since 2015. although there is so many good packages out there im still here using your line. I hope I can get a better answer and solutions for this!

Support

Hi danialnorhakim,

We had highlighted your issue to the 3rd party company to request a refund on your next coming bill after validation. This is your case ID (CAS-589055-K8G2)  to help you to track on your report. Thanks. 

Hi Digi,

My current bill have an unknown extra charge of rm4 under usage. Please kindly investigate this.

I also have the same problem. I used the postpaid 80 before but there is always an extra charge on the "usage" part. After that, I downgrade to the postpaid 50, there's still an extra charge.

my bill also have unknown charge for rm15, i subscribe digi 80, but then i need to pay rm100++. Downloaded the bill, and it wrote down charge for voice call to TM sabah, which is I never did. Other than that charge from mobile service up to rm13.99 which is idk what service actually.

SuperUser

Hi atikananih. Please Google the number listed as TM Sabah to know which service did you call. If you have any doubts, kindly PM us for clarification. Thanks.

I have unknown charges on digi news subscription last month. I had not subscribe to anything like this. 
Please advise. tqE0283EB1-5A6B-4AEE-A646-F94FD6331C1F.jpeg

I have unknown charges on my digi bill. My digi paln is 90 but previously my bill is 100++. I have unknown charges digi subscription on Jul'20 bill & latest bill AUG'20. I had not subscribe to anything like this.  previously i gt complaint by Phone call to digi Customer service, they say gt subcribe to thirt party apps, but i ddt subcribe anything & then they unsubcribe all the thing on this month bill (JUL'20),  & then in the latest bill (AUG'20) aso still gt the same thing. Please advise. tq