Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Mobile Network Not Available

[ Edited ]

Since yesterday I cannot use my postpaid line. It's showing the errors "Mobile Network Not Available" and "No SIM card - Emergency calls only". I tried to switch it off and re-insert the sim but not solved. I tested with my another Digi sim (prepaid) and it's worked fine without issues. Please help me to fix this asap. Thank you.  

Re: Mobile Network Not Available

SuperUser

@imback1991 wrote:

Since yesterday I cannot use my postpaid line. It's showing the errors "Mobile Network Not Available" and "No SIM card - Emergency calls only". I tried to switch it off and re-insert the sim but not solved. I tested with my another Digi sim (prepaid) and it's worked fine without issues. Please help me to fix this asap. Thank you.  

are you able to try this SIM card on another phone?

there's a possibility that the SIM card is faulty and may need to be replaced.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Mobile Network Not Available

Community Manager

@imback1991, your SIM card may have been faulty. Please refer to our Digi Store locator (http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store) for branches that has facility to replace SIM card.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.