Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Missing Weekend Quota (Postpaid 90)

Hi, 

I  recently change my subscription from Digi  Postpaid 80 to Postpaid 90 (80 + Gboost including phone  package).  I understand I should have 15GB  + 15GB (weekend) and 100GB Youtube for this package. However, when i check my MyDigi app, the 15GB quota for weekend is missing.  Appreciate clarification on this matter.

Re: Missing Weekend Quota (Postpaid 90)

Support

DN167, please check again and PM us <here> if you still can't see the Weekend quota ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi I'm having the same issue with my plan as well where I'm supposed to get 3GB quota for weekend but I'm getting only 500MB
Screenshot_2020-01-04-21-25-49-099_com.digi.portal.mobdev.android.jpg
Highlighted

Support

Hi rajamir. We regret to inform you that your Weekend Quota is missing due to a technical error. Rest assured that we are working to resolve this issue with the correct amount of Internet quota by 16th Jan 2020. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience