Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

MNP request

Hello, I recently applied to port over to digi from Celcom on the 1/11/17 but would like to cancel the MNP request in favour of upgrading my current Celcom plan. I have however paid digi for the plan but yet to receive the sim card. How do I go about cancelling the MNP request and getting a refund along with returning the sim when I receive it. Help is much appreciated. Thanks

Re: MNP request

Community Manager

When you get the SMS to initiate MNP, do not agree to it or just simply ignore it. This will fail the port in.

For the refund of advance payment, please send an email to shop@digi.com.my with your email subject entitled 'Return Policy' ("Triggering Email") together with the Refund Policy Form which can be found in Section 5.3: http://goo.gl/Fo02Xg
Usually, the request for payment refund will take between 4-6 weeks. Thanks

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.