Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MNP from celcom to digi

Please check my mnp it already takes 2 days and no notification from my current telco celcom about switching to digi. 0135943398

Re: MNP from celcom to digi

[ Edited ]
Support

Shahmi93, may we know if the outlet contacted you on the port-in request made earlier? Based on our checking, the request has been cancelled. Kindly PM us <here> for further clarification. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

hi..im a celcom user  wanna change to digi..my mnp is rejected ....plse make my process fastlah..i dint receive any msg frm celcom..it almost 2 weeks 

Highlighted

Support

Hi puvarasan. Kindly note that the application is being processed by Celcom and the SMS will be sent by them as well since the numbers are still registered with them. We afraid that there isn't much that we can do other than checking the status and resubmit the request if it's rejected. Smiley Sad Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thank you.