Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MNP Status celcom to Digi

hi....today i already got my new sim. i want to mnp from celcom to digi using digi 100 plan....so when can i use my new sim card? thanks....by the way....i already confirm receiving the sim card via online just now...thanks

mnp number =019 589 3025

Highlighted

Re: MNP Status celcom to Digi

Support

Hi Acai9k,

Upon checking, the delivery status still in progress. Your consignment number is MY400121658366. You may use this link to track your item: http://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking or directly contact the GD Express Customer Service at 03-77876677 for more information.

Thanks.

Highlighted

hi, already received my sim...thanks a lot digi...but how long will it take to switch to new line...already receive mnp confirmation from celcom to switch to digi....im still waiting...thanks

Highlighted

Support

The whole MNP process will be done within 48 working hours, Acai9k. Since you already replied the validation SMS, now we just have to wait for approval from your current telco :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

2 days....nice...ill wait....thanks

Highlighted

Support

Can't wait to welcome you, Acai9k. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

hi, i already receive my digi sim since 3 days ago, but i   have yet to receive any msg for validation to change from celcom to digi. why took so long ??

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Kammalik, for further check, kindly PM inbox the phone number, and ic number and transaction number. Tq

Highlighted

hi, i already receive my digi sim since 24 hours ago, but i have yet to receive any msg for validation to change from celcom to digi. why took so long ??
Highlighted

Support

Hafiz_, kindly PM us the phone number that you want to port-in to Digi & Digi SIM card serial number (8960xxxxxx) <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

hi, i already receive my digi sim since 24 hours ago, but i have yet to receive any msg for validation to change from celcom to digi. why took so long ??
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!