Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

MNP Redone to Digi Postpaid Problem

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir/Maam,

I am from Redone. I have been trying to port into Digi. I have cleared my outstanding balance with Redone, No contract and moving all supplementary lines and principal together to Digi. I called Digi to find out why my port in status is having problem and they say i didnt move all supplementary lines. Redone stated the same thing. My online application I put in the main line number 017-699xxxx and supplementary line 017887xxxx and 012216xxxx which is same as current configuration of main and supplementary line in Redone.

Please check transaction ID: 17073012285110

Thank You

Regards

Priya Josip

Re: MNP Redone to Digi Postpaid Problem

Support

Hi @Josip007. We have highlighted this to the relevant team for further assistance. We'll revert to you once we have some update from them ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

@Digi_Zemi is there any updates available on the  port in status?

Support

Good morning. It is still in progress. I will get back to you once there is a confirmation from them. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

Hi good evening. Our apologies for the delay. We believe all of your numbers are already activated. Welcome to Digi! Smiley Happy

Yes It has been ported in. Thank You. No problem now.

Support

You are most welcome! Smiley Very Happy

MNP Celcom to Digi Postpaid Problem

Hi...i'm from celcom. I'm trying to ported from celcom to digi.but it was rejected.
Digi customer service officer informed me that it was due to my IC Number with Celcom & Digi was not matched
I already confirmed with Celcom and it was the same IC number that I was registered with Digi
I already made the advance payment & received the sim card both for me and my supplementary
I dont have any outstanding with celcom and no contract for my plan also
I really needs to use this digi line as there was no celcom line in my area

Please help me
Tq

Re: MNP Celcom to Digi Postpaid Problem

[ Edited ]
Support

Light86, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi... can I know the status of mnp for my number..
Tqvm