Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: MNP Redone to Digi Postpaid Problem

Support

Hi zakwand. If you haven't receive any confirmation, please PM one of us (the Supports) for further checking. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I still dont get my MNP confirmation ..already 4 days still dont get it

Support

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number for further checking, zakwand. TQ.

Re: MNP celcom postpaid to Digi Prepaid Problem

I want to mnp to digi but the digi already call and said I cannot mnp to digi because celcom said i have a contrac with them.. I do not have a contract with celcom... And then I go to celcom center n they said i do not have a contract but i have problem with my jaringan prihatin... So... I call the celcom n then they said do not have a problem with the jaringan prihatin... However, they said if i have redeem the jaringan prihatin at celcom i am still can mnp to digi.. So still now i do not know how exactly my problem.. I wish i can mnp to digi... Please help me

Support

Hi Tajudin98. Basically, we can only proceed if your current telco gave us a green light. Could you please PM (inbox) us for us to resubmit your application?

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Nak dm kat mane??

Support

Sila semak indox ya, Tajudin98. Terima kasih.