Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

MI Digi Postpaid 58 Share

Hi..

Last few months i already change my postpaid plan to RM58.. However, i received a bill with additional RM10 for the MI Digi Postpaid 58 Share (never intended to subscribe this MI Digi Postpaid 58 share) which  cause my last 2 months bill  to become RM68 monthly (approx). How to unsubscribe MI Digi Postpaid Share?

Re: MI Digi Postpaid 58 Share

Support

Good morning. We believe your plan has no internet sharing package now and you have gotten a reply from our billing team yesterday. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi. Me too got problem like this. Can you solve for me? Tq.

Support

Hi Sev_Tom. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

MI Digi Postpaid 58 Share

My phone bill had been charged for RM10 after i changed to Digi postpaid plan 58. I never subscribed to MI Digi Postpaid 58 Share. I've been wondering for few months, and this month I just check the receipt detail. Any solution for this?

Community Manager
Kindly PM our support above to check on your account, helensiau.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

hey am having the same issue. I noticed this charge has been billed to me a few months after I change my plan to Postpaid 58. Please advise

Support

Hi ffafa. We have responded to your PM. Thanks.

Hi

I'm in the opposite case. Previous plan from the Digi Postpaid 80 Share, along with a gadget sim.

Just change to the 58 plan via the website. Now my gadget sim is not working. 

After browsing this forum, i think I should be getting the Digi Postpaid 58 Share instead of the Digi Postpaid 58.

Please assist. 

Me too. I never subscribed to MI Digi Postpaid 58 share. Pls help me. Tq
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers