Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lost/Stolen sim card

Hello there digi.
I lost my phone at morning (27/04/18).
My sim card also lost. I want to keep the number but I want to block the stolen simcard.

Today I went to a digi centre and explained what happened.They said I just need to order and get new sim card at the machine because when new sim card with same number is ordered.and bought, it will automatically terminated the old simcard.

I would like to ask if is it true to follow this process because I already done what they said and got the new simcard.
If it not true,what should I do?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Lost/Stolen sim card

Support

Hi Hakim9818. Yes, it is true. The lost SIM card will become inactive once the new SIM card is issued.

Oh...ok.
I ask for comfirmation only.
Thank you digi
for the answer. Smiley Happy

Support

You are most welcome. Smiley Happy

Dear Digi,
I have lost my SIM card number 0168183443 and could you help me to block my SIM card until I get a new replacement next week?

Support

Hi luffclc. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further assistance? Thank you.

I lost my sim card as well. May you block my sim for the time being too? Don’t won’t them to misuse my number.

Support

bbgumsab, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further action, please. TQ.

I lost my sim card as well. May you block my sim for the time being too? Don’t won’t them to misuse my number.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hello,
i lost my digi sim card (01116149349)yesterday. is it possible to get a new sim card of the same number? if yes what is the procedure. thanks in advance

Support

Hi sharath. If you have lost your SIM card or device, we can assist you to suspend your line to avoid misuse, then you will have to walk in to Digi Store or authorized dealer outlets to get a replacement SIM card. The charges will be RM 10 per SIM card. Thank you.