Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Line slow but 4G+ and full bar

Hello digi..why ur line so suck in my area..it 4G+ and full bar but so slow like siput n connction so bad..improve line digi at my area, MELINSUNG SUMMER BAY, PAPAR, SABAH...complaint to helpline just waste of time, still the same no imprvmnt but getting worst..u bttr fixed ur line ASAP, or else im trminated this suck digi..make me start to hate u digi 😡😠

Re: Line slow but 4G+ and full bar

Support

capriboyz92, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Not only your line my area at Perak hutan Melintang also same.... Its a waste of time reporting to them no actions are taken.... They only tell a lot of users there and here that's all giving silly reasons.... I didn't pay the bill can call and ask to pay but when comes to service no actions taken

Support

Dhaya0930, please PM us ur case ID or number to check on ur previous report submitted via MyDigi. Tq.