Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Line got suspended.

Hi, i just port in yesterday and my line has beed suspended this afternoon, anyone can help me with this ??

Re: Line got suspended.

Community Manager

Please contact our Helpline at 0162211800 for assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, i cant even call digi help line.

Support

Hi chrisfnmc, please PM (inbox) us your phone number. Let us check on it. Thanks.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

my friend postpaid are bare. no incoming call and out going, messages also cannot received.how can received incoming call and messages.

Support

DEVA27, kindly get your friend to chat with us directly for further assistance. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

help me... this my number(01126613171) i cant call or message?help me...

Community Manager

Hi arechong98,

Seems like this line is suspended due to lost and stolen.  Please call our Customer Service team at 0162211800 for further clarification.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Same happend to me now a day

Support

Eric90, please provide us ur number for further assistance on this. Tq.