Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Keep receiving bill after port out

[ Edited ]
Hello Digi. I already port out my digi number which is +60143099936 to MAXIS last 7/3/2018 and I already paid my March bill. But somehow this month (April) I receive new bill from digi? I don't use digi service anymore but has to pay for it. For this matter, I attached my new bill & my previous payment infor for your acknowledge.
IMG_1270.JPG

Re: Keep receiving bill after port out

Community Manager

Depending on your billing cycle, there will usually be one more bill after porting out. The charges will be prorated based on number of days you have used in the final billing cycle.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Hi Qayyim. The amount shown is your finall bill. However, we found that you have settled the bill. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenienced caused.

help me out. i want to pay the bill online. could u give me the solution. cant use the mydigi app because it have change into prepaid.

Support

Hi pidi. For terminated account, you may make the payment via JomPAY service. Just login to any online banking, and select JomPAY under the Bill Payment tab. Enter the code 1016 for biller code, and enter your account code for Reference 1. Your account code is stated on the bill statement. Payment made using this channel will be updated immediately. Thanks.

Re: Keep receiving bill after terminate (postpaid to prepaid)

Flo Member
I've still receive my digi bills. However , i already settled all of my last bill overdue with penalty .

Re: Keep receiving bill after terminate (postpaid to prepaid)

Support

Hi Flo.Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Hai digi customer. This problem same goes happens to me. I done payment and port out and change telco to maxis but keep the same number. 0164494651 digi pospaid. Not use that line anymore but keep getting the bill and now it becomes rm130. If i not paid digi completely how can i changed line to maxis successful? If this can't be solved can i request like can your service to stop the billing cycle starting on dec month?

Support

Hi Nurul96. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

I'm also  having same issue  here. Ported out since 5 May 2019 and my last payment to digi is on 25 Apr 2019.  But keep on getting an sms to pay my bill. Pls re check my acc no. is 1100044273794.