Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#JomStart with Digi Postpaid and enjoy more Bonus!

by Community Manager on ‎22-11-2018 02:37 PM - edited on ‎27-05-2019 05:28 PM by Community Manager

The longer you stay with Digi Postpaid, the more bonuses you'll enjoy, including up to 25GB Internet, extra Phone discounts, and Unlimited Calls at only RM58/month!

1.png

You can also own great smartphones from as low as RM99 and get RM300 off your next phone upgrade!

2.png

Phone / Model

Unit Price with

Digi Postpaid 58

Vivo Y91c

RM 99

Vivo Y93

RM199

Vivo Y81

RM199

Vivo Y91

RM 299 RM249

Samsung A30

RM399

What are you waiting for? #JomStart with Digi Postpaid at the nearest Digi Store today!

FAQs

Q1. What is 2X Internet quota bonus all about?

A1. 2X Internet quota is a tenure-based bonus offer which it will double up your plan base internet quota upon your stay with Digi Postpaid 58 plan for 6 months and above.

Q2. What is the Phone Discount Bonus all about?

A2. Phone Discount bonus is a tenure-based bonus offer which you will be rewarded upon your stay with Digi Postpaid 58 plan for 12 months and above.

Q3. How do I eligible for the bonus offer on Digi Postpaid 58?

A3. You will need to sign up Digi Postpaid 58 plan and stay on the plan for 6 months to enjoy the 2X Internet quota bonus and subsequently on the 13th month a phone discount bonus worth of RM300 will be rewarded via MyDigi Rewards to you. However, for existing customers on Digi Postpaid 58 that are eligible for the phone discount bonus, you will be notified accordingly from January 2019 onwards.

Q4. How long do I enjoy the 2X Internet quota on my base Internet for Digi Postpaid 58?

A4. You will enjoy the 2X Internet quota on my base Internet for as long as you stay on Digi Postpaid 58.

Q5. Will I be tied to any contract, once this bonus offer is granted?

A5. No, for the 2X internet quota you will not be tied with any contract.

Q6. I am an existing customer on Digi Postpaid 58, do I entitle for this bonus offer as well?

A6. Yes, you will be notified if you are eligible, as long as you stay on Digi Postpaid 58 plan for 6 months and above. For the 2X Internet quota bonus granting will be done gradually and subsequently, on the 13th month, a phone discount bonus worth of RM300 will be rewarded via MyDigi rewards.

Q7. I am an existing customer on Digi Postpaid 58, what must I do to ensure that I received the bonus offer?

A7. Please ensure your MyDigi app is updated with the latest version from your Google Play Store/ Apple App Store at all times. On top of that, your line must stay active at all the time.

Q8. What can I use the phone discount bonus for?

A8. The phone discount bonus is applicable for purchase of selected smartphone bundled with selected Digi Postpaid plan for your next upgrade only.

Q9. What is the validity of the phone discount?

A9. The phone discount bonus is valid for 30 days from the date it was issued. The phone discount bonus is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.

Comments
by Super Contributor
on ‎22-11-2018 09:07 PM

Good to see new promotions and rewards for customer staying after 12 months for plan58.

but sad to see here digi never give a rmx,**bleep** for customer to upgrade where we been with digi almost 20 years and paying at least 5x,000 ...

somthing is wrong somewhere, dont u see it.. ? After paying rm700 for a year get rm300 for phone upgrade, but people paying xxxxx, get nothing 

Not even being a platinum user in mydigi app

by Support
on ‎24-11-2018 07:38 PM

fadly0416, there's more to come. Stay Tuned!

by Super Contributor
on ‎24-11-2018 08:12 PM

Haha been hearing this for the past 15 overs years...same answer, as we leave, no impact to digi...

by Rabbittank Member
on ‎26-11-2018 04:48 PM

yeah i'm using plan 80 before i take this plan they say can get a new smartphone for free after 1 year. n then after 1 year the promotion already end. so sad,Smiley Sad

by rexshadow Member
on ‎03-07-2019 10:08 AM

I'm a subscriber of RM150 plan. Am I elligible? 

by Support
on ‎03-07-2019 04:40 PM

Hi rexshadow. This offer is available for existing Digi Postpaid users too but you need to change your plan to Digi Postpaid 58. Thank you.

by Super Contributor
on ‎16-07-2019 09:29 AM

what is more to come...for years, almost 20 years, we got nothing, especially if we are not on any contract...i know what i am paying, what i am getting...value for money? and innovation from digi is GONE. where is the yellow man, that i will follow you?

by Super Contributor
on ‎16-07-2019 09:32 AM

for user with payment less than rm1000 a year, can get rm300 additional discount to purchase phone. 

but user paying  few thousand ...in a year, got nothing.

not to say, after paying xxxx thousand in past 20 years, since ONE country one PLAN postpaid...

i think some math calculations are wrong.....

by Support
on ‎16-07-2019 05:47 PM

Do stay tuned for our next upcoming promo ya. There might be something special for u, fadly0416 Smiley Happy

by Super Contributor
on ‎23-07-2019 08:42 AM

hahaha...there is nothing at alll, been hearing this for past 20 years, imagine, i sign up as postpaid customer when one country one rate was launched...i guess you dont know what is that....

by Support
on ‎23-07-2019 05:08 PM

Hi fadly0416, Our promotions and plans offered can be changed from time to time. We thank you for your support.

by Super Contributor
on ‎23-07-2019 05:36 PM

haha i know can be changed, now hard to see what promo you have on the website, not like prev few versions of website...retention strategy and customer appreciation is NONE.. from digi....NO need to talk alot, just prove to us..., Jus do it...

by Support
on ‎24-07-2019 05:57 PM

We appreciate ur feedback on the latest version of our website. It has been forwarded to the respective team for further action and consideration, fadly0416