Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Ive receive the New Sim for Infinite 80 post. Now i dont know how to activate, from my celcom no.

Ive receive the New Sim for Infinite 80 post. Now i dont know how to activate, from my celcom no. Please help. i search n login in my connect, also cannot found how to activate. i call digi also no pikup. i had chat in twitter, no reply yet.

Man IndifferentPlease help immidiate ly.Man Indifferent

Re: Ive receive the New Sim for Infinite 80 post. Now i dont know how to activate, from my celcom no

Community Manager

Hi @wongsolan83, welcome to Digi. Try this link: https://store.digi.com.my/storefront/mnp-activate.ep

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Ive receive the New Sim for Infinite 80 post. Now i dont know how to activate, from my celcom no

now like this. ive click the link of recieve sim card. then?

boss. now waiting my old celcuuum line, got no line. then change new simcard? ppleaase advice boss..

i call 0162211800 also 20 min no pikup

SuperUser

@wongsolan83 wrote:

boss. now waiting my old celcuuum line, got no line. then change new simcard? ppleaase advice boss..

when u click the link above, you should get this page, right? then enter the details and it should activate the SIM.

digi_mnp.PNG

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
yes. ive entered the details. and see attaxhed. i click link of my simcard been recieve. now wait for i donno. when poerted. see attachenent.. "ready to port in"

Community Manager

When MNP is initiated, your existing line will be sending you a SMS to confirm MNP. Then when your existing telco SIM card stops working, switch to Digi SIM.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

ive recieve no sms from my existing telco.. to confirm mnp. ive clicked all mnp in online.. which section not progressing. i call service also no pikup

Community Manager

MNP process will usually take up to 2 days. While Digi line is not active yet, your Celcom network should be available to you. Have you tried the Digi SIM already?