Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is Infinite 150 eligible to subscribe Roam Like Home Monthly?

As mention above, if  Infinite 150 plan user is eligible,  how much is the fee?  And  how to subscribe?

Re: Is Infinite 150 eligible to subscribe Roam Like Home Monthly?

Contributor
Hi , You will get Free if u make it auto billing for your account. 5Gb+60min per month. But make sure u connected to stated service provided at selected country.

Remember that for those who call u from Malaysia will consider as IDD call rate as usual.

Community Manager

@Singtel wrote:

As mention above, if  Infinite 150 plan user is eligible,  how much is the fee?  And  how to subscribe?

Please check our roaming web page for roaming offerings: http://new.digi.com.my/roaming

Roam Like Home Monthly is applicable in Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand for Infinite plans.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

If it is really free for roaming 5gb...why my plan like will deduct monthly please explain...i received a message once i open roaming in China that rm36 about daily roaming...and my bill also appear the rm36 unbilled amount...i follow all the instruction select china mobile...but still charge lol...
Screenshot_20170724-214317.png
Highlighted

Support

Hi @nskam9514. You need to request for this plan to be activated for your account first as it is not given automatically.

You can approach any Digi outlets, authorized dealer stores or call in Digi Customer Service Helpline at 016-2211800 and request for Roam Like Home Monthly activation before you travel.

If you are a new sign up subscriber with Digi of a tenure less than 6 months, a copy of your NRIC and Passport is required for International Roaming activation. Your Roam Like Home Monthly will then be activated immediately and you can start enjoy the Roam Like Home Monthly once you land in the applicable participating country. Just enable data roaming on your handset with the applicable participating network selected. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

If  subscribe auto billing,  will get roam like home  for lifetime period? or just  few months?

Valued Contributor

Hi upers129, Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite is eligible to subscribe Roam-Like-Home monthly package regardless that you've subscribed to auto billing or not. The discount promotion for Roam-Like-Home monthly package will be offered until 31st December 2018. Thank you.

hi,

You will get Free if u make it auto billing for your account?

what i make a normal payment online what will happen?

Support

Hi Fueklife333, Kindly PM phone number for clarification. Tq

[ Edited ]

so if i were to go to China next month Roam Like Home will be auto activated with a Max of 5GB. Correct me is im wrong. Btw I am also paying my bills online,