Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Internet sharing

HI, as I was informed Internet sharing will cost RM10 per month. Somehow I was charged at RM20 for consecutively two months. Previously I was only charged RM10 per month. I would like to know what is happening and I would have stopped the service if I knew it's going to cost so much.
Highlighted

Re: Internet sharing

Community Manager

@Chloe1, which internet sharing option did you take? Is it the gadget SIM? Gadget SIM is RM10, while turning on internet sharing itself is RM10.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I did not get any new sim card. I subscribe the service for Internet share to share it with my family. I did not subscribe for gadget sim. Somehow I have been charge RM20 for two consecutive month for Internet sharing. Can you kindly look into this matter?
Highlighted

Community Manager

Kindly PM us your mobile number.  Let us check for you.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

I was charged RM20 for internet sharing. Customer service told me RM80 above postpaid plan only entitle for RM10 internet sharing while mine is RM50 postpaid plan. The customer service told me can find the statement in the website but i couldn't find it. Can you show me the link to it? Thanks
Highlighted

Support

Hi kyokoliew,

Please PM us (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) your mobile number and full name for further checking. TQ