Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Internet quota didn't rollover as per expected.

[ Edited ]
Hi there, I have subscribed the Digi Postpaid 48 for more internet. Last month my internet quota is 4GB and I have only used about 739MB. It's should be 3.3GB left over which should be sufficient to rollover.
This month I was expecting 3GB (base) + 1GB (rollover) but in MyDigi app only show 3GB(base).
Why the internet quota is not rollover as per promised?

Re: Internet quota didn't rollover as per expected.

Community Manager

So you go to MyDigi to look at your quota(s), you only have a 3GB quota without the rollover entry?

Do you happen to subscribe to internet sharing option that Digi has recently announced? Any form of internet sharing or gadget SIM will disable rollover. https://new.digi.com.my/postpaid/family-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
Hi MrOctopusK,
I did check at MyDigi to look for my quota and it only show 3GB. Please refer to the attachment.

Also, I do not subscribe the internet option sharing option although I have 2 supplemental line under my number. Refer to my next reply for the attached screenshot.
Screenshot_2016-05-23-09-48-05_1.jpg

This reply is to attached the screen shot for the add-on in MyDigi.
Screenshot_2016-05-23-09-48-13_1.jpg

Support

Hi, xiaokam.

Please PM us <here> your mobile number & registered name for further checking.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Digi_Kobi,

Today I checked the MyDigi app in my phone again and I realized 

that the Internet quota is increased to 4GB.

Hereby attached a screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot_2016-05-24-20-17-35_1.jpg

Support

Kindly check your PM. There's update on the earlier report. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi ,i also faced the same problem...i subscribe with digi postpaid 80 with 2GB rollover..today i checked that my rollover is not yet accounted for but i still got plenty of balance from my previous quota..what happen actuali?

Community Manager

@alexlimjiamin wrote:
Hi ,i also faced the same problem...i subscribe with digi postpaid 80 with 2GB rollover..today i checked that my rollover is not yet accounted for but i still got plenty of balance from my previous quota..what happen actuali?

When is your billing cycle, @alexlimjiamin?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My billing cycle supposed to be today..every 16th of month..still not yet get my internet rollover till now..