Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet Sharing - What is a Gadget SIM?

by SuperUser on ‎04-05-2016 02:55 PM - edited on ‎25-05-2017 05:34 PM by SuperUser

What is Gadget sim?

Gadget sim is an additional sim that you can sign up to share your Principal’s Internet quota with multiple devices or wearable. You can now make full use of your Share Internet quota at just RM10/month for each additional sim.

Who can sign up for Gadget sim?

Only Principal lines subscribed to Internet Sharing can sign up for Gadget sim as a Supplementary line. Applicable to both new and existing Digi customers.

What is the monthly fee for Gadget sim?

The monthly fee for Gadget sim is RM10/month.

Does Gadget sim offer any bundled Internet quota?

Gadget sim does not offer any bundled Internet quota and you are not able to make or receive calls, SMS and MMS with this sim.

Gadget sim does not have any bundled Internet quota. Can I purchase Internet Top Up?

No, Gadget sim is not eligible to purchase Internet Top Up.

Can I use Gadget sim for Internet roaming?

No, you will not be able to use roaming.

Can I sign up Gadget sim as a Principal line?

No, Gadget sim is only applicable for sign up as a Supplementary line under a Sharing Principal.

I am a Principal line on Digi Postpaid plan with no Internet Sharing. Can I sign up Gadget sim as my Supplementary line?

No, Gadget sim is only applicable for sign up as a Supplementary line under a Sharing Principal. Non-Sharing Principal are not eligible to sign up Gadget sim as a Supplementary line.

With Gadget sim, does this mean that I can register for one Principal line under the eligible Digi Postpaid plan, subscribe to Internet Sharing and yet carry more than one sim?

Each Gadget sim is considered an individual Supplementary line and it will carry its’ own mobile number. However, with Gadget sim, you can share your Principal’s Internet quota easily. Simply sign up for a Gadget sim, insert the sim on your other devices i.e. tablet and you can maximize your Principal line’s Internet quota.

How many Gadget sim am I able to register for?

Each Principal line can register up to six (6) Supplementary lines. All six Supplementary lines can be under Gadget sim.