Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet Sharing - Digi Postpaid 38 (A new Supplementary Plan)

by whysee SuperUser ‎04-05-2016 02:55 PM - edited ‎04-05-2016 03:10 PM

Who can sign up for Digi Postpaid 38?

Only Principal lines subscribed to Internet Sharing can sign up for Digi Postpaid 38 as a Supplementary line. Applicable to both new and existing Digi customers.

What does Digi Postpaid 38 offer?

Digi Postpaid 38 is a supplementary rate plan that you can sign up to start sharing Internet with your Principal. Digi Postpaid 38 offers Unlimited calls and Unlimited SMS to 3 Digi Friends.

What is the monthly fee for Digi Postpaid 38?

The monthly fee for Digi Postpaid 38 is RM38/month.

How does the ‘Unlimited Calls’ work?

Every day you get to enjoy Unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300/1-800 number calls). The Unlimited calls are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network.

How does the Unlimited SMS to 3 Digi Friends work?

Once you have set up your 3 Digi numbers to be your friends, every day you will get to enjoy Unlimited SMS to these 3 Digi numbers. Any SMS to other Digi numbers or numbers of other networks will be charged 10sen/SMS on a Pay-As-You-Use basis.

Does Digi Postpaid 38 offer any bundled Internet quota?

Digi Postpaid 38 is a supplementary rate plan designed for you to share Internet quota with your Principal line.

Digi Postpaid 38 does not have any bundled Internet quota. Can I purchase Internet Top Up?

Yes, Digi Postpaid 38 supplementary rate plan is eligible to purchase Internet Top Up for own usage.

Do I get to enjoy Unlimited Music Streaming?

Yes, all sign ups on Digi Postpaid 38 will get to enjoy unlimited music streaming quota every month with Digi Music Freedom for a trial period of 120 days. Fair usage policy of 15GB applies.

Do I get to enjoy Free Capture storage?

Yes, all sign ups on Digi Postpaid 38 are entitled to enjoy 30GB storage on Capture.

What are the roaming charges?

Roaming call local from as low as 50sen/min, daily unlimited internet roaming at RM36/country/day and unlimited social messaging (roam10 at RM10/24 hours) is applicable to Digi Postpaid 38 to selected networks/mobile operators. For more information, please visit our Roaming Abroad page here.

If I sign up for Auto-billing under Digi Postpaid 38, do I get to enjoy any benefits?

You will get to enjoy auto-billing discount of 5% off total monthly bill for the first six (6) months of subscription. Total monthly bill includes monthly fees and usages, but excludes standard and itemized billing charges.

I signed up for Digi Postpaid 38 as my Supplementary line under my Sharing Principal. Can I enjoy free calls, SMS and MMS between my Sharing Principal and Digi Postpaid 38 supplementary line?

Yes, you will get to enjoy free calls, SMS and MMS between your Sharing Principal line and Digi Postpaid 38 supplementary line.

Can I sign up Digi Postpaid 38 as a Principal line?

No, Digi Postpaid 38 is only applicable for sign up as a Supplementary line under a Sharing Principal.

I am a Principal line on Digi Postpaid plan with no Internet Sharing. Can I sign up Digi Postpaid 38 as my Supplementary line?

No, Digi Postpaid 38 is only applicable for sign up as a Supplementary line under a Sharing Principal. Non-Sharing Principal are not eligible to sign up Digi Postpaid 38 as a Supplementary line.

Comments
by ben_G Member
on ‎19-05-2016 06:24 PM

I'm currently subscribed to Dig Postpaid 28 More Internet. While a family member is also subscribed to a Digi Postpaid plan. Can the family member subscription be converted to Digi Postpaid 38, as a suplementary under me?

Is Unlimited Calls applicable to both the Principal Line and the Supplementary Line?
Or is Unlimited Calls applicable only to Supplementary Line only?

by Support
on ‎21-05-2016 12:00 PM

Hi ben_G, yes you can convert that number to become one of your supplementary. Conversion can be done at our Digi Store only (not dealer). Both of you must visit the Store together.

Supplementary number is available for sign up if you are 21 years old and above,  up to a maximum of 6 supplementary lines per Principal line. 

Unlimited calls available for both principal and also supplementary ( calls made between family members ).

If to other number that is not within your family group, that is depends on the plan you are subscribed to. Thank you.

by Aeneas Member
on ‎01-09-2017 11:51 AM

Want to confirm again here. I'm Digi Postpaid 150 INFINITE subscriber,  am I eligible to sign up this package for the benifits above?

by Support
on ‎01-09-2017 12:31 PM

@Aeneas , unfortunately, Internet Sharing is not applicable for Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite plan. You may share your Internet via tethering hotspot to your supplementary line(s).

by Aeneas Member
on ‎01-09-2017 10:14 PM

Thank you for your reply. How about the unlimited call to all network included in Digi 38 subline? 

by Support
on ‎02-09-2017 10:16 AM

Yes, it is, @Aeneas. RM38 includes unlimited Calls to all networks and unlimited SMS to 3
Digi Friends. Smiley Very Happy

by Nicholas1318 Member
on ‎26-06-2018 02:57 PM

Do I get to enjoy Unlimited Music Streaming?

Yes, all sign ups on Digi Postpaid 38 will get to enjoy unlimited music streaming quota every month with Digi Music Freedom for a trial period of 120 days. Fair usage policy of 15GB applies.

Does it mean after 120 days, wont be able to enjoy Digi Music Freedom? or, need to pay certain fee to entitle the unlimited Digi Music Freedom?

is Supline RM28 enjoy the same like RM38? what is the different between these 2 line package?

is each of the Supline package comes with DATA quota?

is these 2 packages can subscribe Unlimited Digi Music Freedom?

is there any charges to enable Prinsiple line  shares Data with Supline?

**Please help clarify in details due to your website description is definately not clear enough.  I referring this page 

Thanks

by Aycah Member
on ‎05-11-2019 01:15 PM

ok i need a fast respon here. my kids do play my phone and the click on this and subscribe it while i don't know till yesterday i want to buy add on internet and it a different way to buy an internet in my digi apps. So now how can i deactivated this postpaid ? i'd really worried about this bill because my kids always want to play my phone and using my hotspot and please help me out from this postpaid 😔.tq in advance 😊 

by Support
on ‎05-11-2019 07:14 PM

Hi Aycah. It can be done at our Digi Store outlet and only the registered owner can request for it. Don't forget to bring your original IC too for verification purpose. 

Prior to that, you need to pay all of the bills that already out and there'll be one more final bill that you need to pay later on. The calculation of that final bill will be prorated (charges until the termination date only).

For location details, please refer to this link and select Digi Store only for the Outlets Type : http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store. Thank you.

by JudyC Member
on ‎15-11-2019 03:50 AM

I  have recently  changed  my postpaid Digi 28  to postpaid Digi 38 New.  Will there be limits on the usage of minutes  for Digi 38 New?  Or  is it unlimited calls with unlimited minutes.

by Support
on ‎15-11-2019 08:47 AM

Hi JudyC. The plan comes with Unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300 number calls). The Unlimited calls are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network. Thank you.