Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

International usage and domestic usage charge

The bill charged me for RM0.60 for the first month on international usage. But I did not call any international number and I am not using iPhone. Secondly it also charged me on my 2nd bill which is current bill RM0.30 for domestic usage even though I have free sms and calls and charged RM0.60 for international usage. I have also send a report via digi apps. Screenshot_2020-03-14-17-42-11-124_cn.wps.moffice_eng.pngKindly solve and revert ASAP for this matter. Thank you.

Re: International usage and domestic usage charge

I also have the same question. They have been charging me this "Domestic usage" for 20.99. What the **bleep** is that? I signed up for the unlimit 150 only. What is that

Same goes to me. What is that.

Is this even solved yet? Like everytime I saw post / question about this, they keep asking to look carefully into you bill statement and then everything just went silence.

I subscribed to the MI Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite, not a single calls or SMS made.  so the price should be 150 but I have to pay extra sometimes 163 sometimes 168 until 179 which is totally misleading price.

And the bill said it was charged by domestic usage. 

Support

Hi, good morning. Please check every pages for further details and if there's some charges that you are unsure of, you can refer it back to us for clarification. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

We have read every page and even screenshots the page for you. The thread has been here 5 month ago. You could have just remain unresponsive like his pass 5 months, instead of telling us some ridiculously useless robot answer. It makes less angry when you guys remain 0 help than pretending you have "help"

I am also curious of this  "Domestic Usage (includes domestic SMS, MMS, Voice Calls, Video Calls & Internet/Data, Talk Time Transfers, Mobile Services & Other)".

I just come to realise that I had to pay an additional amount of RM55 every month.

i've got Digi Postpaid 120 DS plan on,  doesnt the plan include all of the above? So whats this all about?