Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

International roaming problem

Hy i am khairul. Now i at japan. I cant do anything because my international roaming not active. Please activate for me. My number is 0124226670
Highlighted

Re: International roaming problem

Support

Hi airul210800. We believe, you roaming service has already activated yesterday. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I was in bangkok earlier today and my roaming is not activated. It didnt connect to any telco. Can you solve this issue for me
Highlighted

SuperUser

There is nothing that can be done at this point.

Highlighted

I just activated my roaming package in Manila, Philippine. The package is already confirmed. The signal is full in 3G, but after 17 MB data used, I really have hard time for data connection.
Highlighted

Not working for my phone. My first roaming 3 days was supposed to end yesterday and I bought my second one and started it also yesterday. However, even today, my roaming is not working on my phone. Please help to check soonest
Highlighted

My phone is 60126161035
Highlighted

same problem. Went to Japan in June and purchased the roaming pass, but I couldn't use it at all. there was 3G but  I couldn't connect to the internet at all. I can make calls though, which I don't really need. Then, when the roaming pass expired, I didnt renew it. Then only I was connected to the internet and I was charged for international roaming (without the roaming pass!! **bleep** expensive). But thankfully I got my refund for the roaming pass that I couldnt use. so yeah, 10 days without data in japan. had to rely on free wifi in the train stations and convinience stores.