Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Infinite150 300GB cap?

mohon pinjam gambar

Contributor

@Digi_MYCHEAH wrote:

Our Postpaid Infinite 150 does not have any usage limitations at the moment. If you are facing any issue on your internet speed, please submit a report via MyDigi app about the network issue that you have encountered for further investigation and find out the actual reason. Click on Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage). Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. Thanks.

There's a lot in lowyat forum with evidence

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4676932/+3260

Also in DiGi community user group which evidence already posted in previous post of this thread. Once 300GB usage been reached, speed will be limited to 15Mbps only. Which contradicts the faq in digi website.

Please explain and enlighten us about this instead of being silent. Is there FUP 300GB? 

yes we can submit the report to reset the quota. but it is waste of time since we need to wait 24-48hours for you to reset. meaning that we need to wait 1-2 days to get the full speed back. imagine we need to reset weekly, then we have waste 8 days (in 1 months) for our high speed internet. u think thats good?

[ Edited ]
Pls lah digi.. Dont telling lies with us.. I using huawei nova 3i for hotspot(1 people using) , While digi infinite 150 plan, Digi are limiting our speed how could we royal customer watch these!! Im so disappointed and feel cheated!!! In play store the download speed reach full speed, however video streaming you limited to 10mbps, if you do so in such policy, kindly update in your website to be transparent!

Digi is not providing unlimited speed, you should update in your package saying all video streaming are capped at 10mbps, consumer has the right to know all these, dont throttle the speed without consumer acknowledgement!!
See lah!!!! Just now more terrible.. Data usage above 300gb..speed capped 15mbps🤦‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes, now i also got cappes by digi. Usage is 300gb, my speed maximum is 14mbps. Please solve ur **bleep** digi. Im reporting to mcmc because u unethically capped the speed before fup 1000gb as per stated in your contract.

Been writing in since  March about the throttling issue,  I think even Digi's CS is oblivious of the  300GB cap. But **bleep** yeah I'm **bleep**ed.

Support

We value your feedback. The internet speed largely depends on various factors, such as coverage, the site's condition, a device used, etc.If the issue persists, please submit a report via MyDigi app about the network issue that you have encountered for further investigation and find out the actual reason. Click on Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage). Our investigation findings about your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. Thanks.