Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Infinite150 300GB cap?

Contributor

There's  a lot users complaining that digi start cap infinite 150 users to 15Mbps once quota reaches 300GB. Anyone  from digi care to explain the situation why cap 300GB?

Digi advertises infinite 150 as "unlimited high speed", "Unlimited quota" but at the same time silently throttles  users after 300GB.  

Re: Infinite150 300GB cap?

I also having a same problem. Let's report to MCMC as digi has manipulate the user from their term and conditions.

Contributor

Already mentioned in their own FAQ, unlimited and high speed for infinite 150.

But reality, they doing it silently, unethical, no mentioning anything at all to the customers.

Better digi reps explain these to  infinite 150 users properly instead of just being silent.

[ Edited ]

just now i open this issue on this forum, digi staff report my post as spam

Contributor

That is weird... instead the admins here deleting post or threads, maybe someone from digi reps can actually explain? Instead of keep silent.

Contributor

Bump, still silent..where's digi rep? Why cap DiGi Infinite 150 users?

Contributor
Should have mentioned on website or sms instead keep quiet, digi.

[DONT DELETE THIS THREAD] Dear Digi, please dont deny it or pretend that you've not limited i150 users full speed quota. Theres tons of photo evidence (can send to you if u want) from i150 users that their speed capped to at least 10 Mbps once exceed 300GB (which previously 1TB). Yes, we know about "Fair Usage Policy". But please be fair to us, especially i150 users. We paid PREMIUM PRICE, and we expected Digi to care for us MORE than i100 & i80 users. Yes, we know your line congested during this MCO, but you cant treat us the same with others lower plan!! Most of i100 & i80 users use modded modem to bypass your 'HOTSPOT QUOTA'. They use your bandwidth HEAVILY, sometimes more than use, but pay you lesser. THIS IS UNFAIR! My suggestion : 1) Learn from YES 4G how they detect these 'abuser'. Most of 'ILLEGAL HOTSPOT USER' already banned & their account marked causing their speed reached only 156Kbps only. Until they paid additional HOTSPOT PASS. 2) How the 'ILLEGAL HOSTSPOT ABUSER' done it? They flash custom firmware into the modem. Which allow them use mobile mobile phone IMEI no into the modem. Thus, bypassing your 'HOTSPOT QUOTA'. Solution? I didnt know how YES 4G done it, but it surely effective. I saw these abuser already cried in FB group due to their account banned. Lastly, pleaseeeee! Dont make your i150 user had to pay the price for something that they didnt wrong. Put LARGE BAN HAMMER to those HOTSPOT BYPASS ABUSER!! Please look on these matter. Sincerely, Your Loyal i150 user

Hi,
I second your post. We did notice that the speed capped at 15mbps and the quota indeed exceed 300GB. But I didn't know they have implemented such 300gb cap policy before, is it a new thing?

I'm not very happy about it.
DiGi, kindly explain.

Best.

[ Edited ]
Support

Our Postpaid Infinite 150 does not have any usage limitations at the moment. If you are facing any issue on your internet speed, please submit a report via MyDigi app about the network issue that you have encountered for further investigation and find out the actual reason. Click on Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage). Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. Thanks.