Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Infinite Digi 150 Purchase Order Status

Hye, I need help, just now this morning, on 18/8/2017 i have subsribed to Infinite 150 through the port in option coz i want to keep my number. I have made my payment rm318 and the transaction number is 17081807229354. May I ask what next step should i take ? How can i check my order status ? Guide me please because I am new to Digi. Thank you.
Highlighted

Re: Infinite Digi 150 Purchase Order Status

Hello and welcome to DiGi community,

DiGi Infinite is online package and therefore may take a little more time for them to process, typically the timeframe is around 3 - 7 days .

If you are lucky, it is usually quite fast but again it is up to their discretion on the port status.

At this point of time, can only be patience.

Thank you,

Hye.

Okey, in that case i will wait. I was a bit worried because I don't know how to follow up my purchase order and its status while waiting. But anyway, thank you for your reply. Much appreciated. Smiley Happy

Support

Hi @Zakey91. Your consignment number is 4793820183. You may track it via this link : http://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking.  GDex is our courier partner.

Once you have received your SIM, please update your transaction status via this link : https://store.digi.com.my/storefront/mnp-activate.ep.  Change your SIM delivery status to ''I've received the SIM". Your network switching request will be submitted to your current telco after that. Once submitted and if there's no issue, your Digi SIM will be activated anytime, usually within 1~2 days. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hye. Well noted. Smiley Happy Thank you very much.

Support

You're most welcome, Zakey91. (on behalf Zemi) Smiley Happy 

Hye. I have a question & I need help. I already received my SIM. But it seems like I am having trouble updating my transaction status. I wish to change my delivery status to "I've received the SIM" but the page doesn't respond.

Theink provided :
https://store.digi.com.my/storefront/mnp-activate.ep.

My transaction no is..17081807229354

Support

Good morning @Zakey91. Based on our record, it has been updated and your request has been submitted too. It is still in progress and you should receive a confirmation SMS from your current telco anytime ya. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Good Morning to you too & thank you. Smiley Happy

Support

Such a pleasure! Smiley Very Happy