Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: INTERNET IS TOO SLOW! 4G?! ARE U KIDDING ME

Support

Lely, if the issue still persists and happening, 

u may log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

Hmmm
Highlighted

Support

to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Highlighted

Hi digi
Kenapa line slow walaupun 4G!!! Saya rasa sangat marah kerana saya main game Dan sangat slow serta lagg
Ia akan menyebabkan saya ingin tukar line lain
Tolong betul kan secepat mungkin
Highlighted

Support

Haris10. Dan hantar aduan melalui aplikasi MyDigi seperti yang diminta sebelum ni?

Kalau dah hantar tapi tak dapat apa-apa maklum balas selepas beberapa hari, PM kami dan berikan alamat emel dan nombor telefon yang digunakan dalam aduan tu untuk kami cari dan semak dengan bahagian teknikal. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

**bleep** your fake promises Digi**bleep**er!

**bleep** you Digi, **bleep** you, you deserve it really! How can a country so economically developed (!?) couldn't still maintain proper internet connectivity!!!??? And Digi, you're above all the **bleep**tiest network providers I have ever encountered. Nonsensical offers that you give, are they really worth the price we pay when we're not even getting the generous return of the favor? Bull**bleep**! Digi**bleep**er, **bleep** off and lick my **bleep** you **bleep** piece of NOTHING!!!
Highlighted

What happen Digi? To

Slow
Highlighted

Re: What happen Digi? To

Support

Hi, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Unusual high usage has caused Internet slowness at this time. As it takes time to resolve this, we seek your patience and kind understanding on the matter ya. Thank you.