Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

INTERNET IS TOO SLOW! 4G?! ARE U KIDDING ME

HI DIGI,

PLEASE FIX UR LINE SERVICE AND IM FROM KL!

EVEN KL AREA U CANT FIX?!
THIS FEW DAYS MY INTERNET IS **bleep** SLOW!

STOP ASKING BULL**bleep** QUESTION AND GO ASK HQ DIGI WHAT THE **bleep** THEY DOING!

Highlighted

Re: INTERNET IS TOO SLOW! 4G?! ARE U KIDDING ME

Community Manager

@Brandonlee92, kindly submit the affected location, time and other details on MyDigi app for our technical team assessment: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi DIGI
I user digi prepaid live and internet slow while playing games...so when I play slow internet games

Kenampe line phone saye 1 bar je angak slow

Very slow..i want play game or media sosial very slow and loading
Screenshot_20191028-001049.jpg

Support

We value your feedback and please send a report via MyDigi App to our network for further investigation and find out the actual reason. Click on Menu >> Support >>Network Coverage. Our investigation findings about your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. Thanks.

One of the slowest networks I have encountered

Yesss! There're so slow! Even tho it's 4G! I tried DG because it has more free data compared to C but it seems useless if i can't use it. I did check my area coverage as it says my area should be fast. Well my phone did say 4G but it's so slow that that I'm sick of loading screen and always refresh..playing online game is bad too. The lagging!!

Support

Joji77, if the issue still persists and happening, u may log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Why internet coverage Di kawasan paka slow sgt... Pls Do something to upgrade your network...