Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

PADA 01 OKT SAYA PENGUNA PERKHIDMATAN CELCOM O19 2611753 SELAMA 10 TAHUN TERMASUK INTERNASIONAL ROAMING TELAH BERTUKAR KE PERKHIMATAN DIGI YANG DILAKSANAKAN DI SUNWAY PYRAMID'SEMASA MEMBUAT PERTUKARAN SAYA DIJANJIKAN PERKHIMATAN ROAMIING AKAN DI AKTIFKAN SELEPAS 2 HARI NAMUN HINGGA KINI SAYA TELAH CUBA ROAMING NAMUN TERUS GAGAL SEJAK 3 OKT LAGI.SAYA KINI SEDANG BERADA DI THAILAND DAN PERKHIMATAN ROAMING SANGAT SAYA PERLUKAN.

Re: INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

Support

Setelah kami buat semakan, servis roaming anda telah pun diaktifkan.

thank you

Support

welcome Smiley Happy

Macam mana nak aktifkan internasional roaming

Community Manager

@FaizShaari, soalan anda dijawap disini: http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/roaming-tips

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi

I'm on Infinite150 Plan but just recently changed to prepaid. Travel to Indonesia.

Why the roaming data speed (4G/3G) was too slow compared to what I bought local simcard (Indosat Ooredoo)

And why the ookla speedtest info showing that the data transfer from Malaysia i.e. Petaling Jaya but not from local server ?

JM Member
My phone number is 012-7880902.
I request to activate the roaming service
Thank you
Highlighted

Support

Hi JM. You may activate roaming via the MyDigi app > Settings > International Roaming. Smiley Happy