Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: how to change digi 38 new postpaid to prepaid

Support

The option to change plan from Digi Postpaid to Digi Prepaid currently available at Digi Store only, syzg. The registered owner can walk-in to any Digi Store to submit the request. Please ensure all the outstanding amount (if any) has been cleared and we'll assist the necessary from there. Kindly note that a final bill will be issued for usage up to the termination date only, on the next billing cycle date.

Kindly check the nearest Digi Store from the link below. Tick 'Digi Store' under the 'OUTLET TYPE' ya.
https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

iit will be charged if i want to change it to prepaid ?

Support

Hi syzg, The conversion can only be done at our Digi Store for the time being. You may convert to our Digi Prepaid plan as long as there is no contract tied to your current account. Please visit our Digi Store for further assistance. https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store > Filter Digi Store only. TQ.

okay, there is any charged for the conversion to prepaid?

Support

No charges, syzg. But you need to settle all the bills that already out. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

if someone on my behalf went to the store and bring my sim , can?

Support

Hi syzg, Register owner have to walk into our Digi Store to convert from Postpaid to Prepaid. Thank You.

if i have outstanding balance, can i pay at digi store?

Support

Hi syzg, You can walk into our nearest Digi Store to conver your Postpaid to Prepaid and also making the payment at the same time, please find your nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express here:-  https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store > Filter Digi Store only.Thank You.

Re: I request for digi 38 postpaid but it appeared to be digi 38 new?

hi. I just change my plan from Smart Buddyz Prepaid to Postpaid 38. It says that if I got credit left, (around RM18) it will be transferred to the new plan. But where is it? Also, I have stay with DiGi for years but why I didn't get 6GB all days but only get 3GB only? with weekend 3GB. So total will be 9GB approximately. It also says that DiGi Postpaid 38 New.
Screenshot_20190911_193511_com.truecaller.jpg