Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I request for digi 38 postpaid but it appeared to be digi 38 new?

[ Edited ]
I had subscribed to digi rm38 postpaid which come with 9gb(6gb all days+ 3gb weekend) plus unlimited calls on 8 May 2019. However, I waited for a week to get my postpaid plan, and the plan was different from what I had selected early. It comes with 3gb all days plus 3 gb weekend and also the name of the postpaid plan has changed to digi 38 new? Can I know what is going on? I need explanation on this.
Screenshot_20190518_184839.jpg

Re: I request for digi 38 postpaid but it appeared to be digi 38 new?

This was the mesage sent by ur company for the activation of digi 38 postpaid.
Screenshot_20190518_184751_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Support

SYS1995, kindly PM us your phone number <here>  for further checking on the assigned plan, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Why I can't use the data of postpaid 38 ,I have pay my bill with RM5 even it say no outstanding bill. Is that my Rm 5 is gone?

Support

Hi WenKit. Please check your internet quota balance first. If it still available, please PM us for further assistance. Thank you

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My internet quota is still new and mydigi app show me have no outstanding bill.But I dunno y can't use the data .Or need to wait for few days then only can use it?
Highlighted

Data

From Tues till today ,my data can't be use and it cause inconvenience to my work and myself too. Please tell me the reason for this condition.Thanks.

Re: Data

Support

WenKit, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon - Support - Email - Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi - click Menu - Support - Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status or My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.

Re:

Just now i have received a message that I have activated monthly digi 38 bonus.But after that I turn on data and it's still no internet access and this condition have been for 72hours.I need the internet now .

how to change digi 38 new postpaid to prepaid

how to change digi38 new postpaid to prepaid? i want to keep my sim as a prepaid not postpaid