Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

I am switching back to C*lc*m after 2 months with Digi

I hate to say that I am switching back to my old telco (C*lc*m), I have been using C*lc*m service more than 10 years, their service and pricing are really just so so, but, now I have to say that they are not the worst, and what you pay what you will get. After 2 months with Digi service, everythings just "fine", not really as good as how they advertised, but at least I can still live with it. Things turned into nightmare since last week, my smarthome and CCTV apps (MiHome) suddenly stop working, I initially thought it was the apps server problem, but it turns out that it is working well with other service providers (Str*amyx, C*lc*m and M*xis), I even purposely bought a H*tl*nk startup pack to confirm. I immediately called up Digi helpline on last Sunday (3 Oct), they asked me to wait and said their technical department will contact me, but nothing happened until I ran to Digi Store (which is 20km away) to file an official complaint. After I receiving a call from Digi helpline and explaining my problem to the so called technical guy, he said they will investigate and return to me in 24 to 48 hours. Again, no single phone call from Digi within the promised time frame until I dialed and complained again. The problem keeps draging from day to day, everytime I called Digi helpline, they always replying me to wait for another 24 hours. On 8 Oct morning, I dialed again to follow up my case from Digi helpline, they very condifently told me that the problem will be solved by changing my APN at Digi server from "diginet" to "3gdgnet", but I have to wait for another 24 hours for the "new" service to be effective. Again, it's a lie, nothing worked in the following day. I really wondered whether they got really look into the problem and tried it. Again, I dialed in to Digi helpline in the next morning, they said they will file a "new" case for me. (What? A New case? That means they auto presume the problem has been solved by themselves? It's really ridiculous.) As expected, in the lastest conversation with Digi helpline, they asked me wait for another 24-48 hours again.

Digi, please stop asking your customer to wait,I am heading to Bl*eC*be tomorrow, bye bye Digi.