Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I am subscribed to Digi Postpaid but my internet has not rolled over. I still had access data in the previous month. May I know why?

by whysee SuperUser on ‎21-07-2016 03:26 PM - edited on ‎25-05-2017 10:32 AM by Marshie SuperUser

Internet roll-over is only available if you stay active on the same plan for the complete duration of one billing cycle, not part of it.

For example: Activation or change of plan in the midst of your billing cycle will not be entitled for the internet rollover.

Comments
by ZAINALPAWINA Member
on ‎02-09-2016 10:27 AM

II never get  my internet rollover not even once.Do we need to apply? I  stay active on the same plan since I am with Digi

@leeyc wrote:

Internet roll-over is only available if you stay active on the same plan for the complete duration of one billing cycle, not part of it.

For example: Activation or change of plan in the midst of your billing cycle will not be entitled for the internet rollover.

by Support
on ‎02-09-2016 03:52 PM

The Internet rollover feature is only available for the latest Digi Postpaid plan. There's a possibility that you're under a different plan, ZAINALPAWINA. Maybe you can PM <here> your phone number and the registered to clarify on that :-) TQ