Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Huawei P9 Plus

Please consider adding Huawei P9 Plus to your Digi Postpaid Phone Bundle. The P9 Plus model is a better phone. I will buy it from Digi is available in the near future.

Thanks!

Re: Huawei P9 Plus

SuperUser

@Jh23 wrote:

Please consider adding Huawei P9 Plus to your Digi Postpaid Phone Bundle. The P9 Plus model is a better phone. I will buy it from Digi is available in the near future.

Thanks!

Hi Jh23,

Thanks for your suggestion!! We'll let our team know Smiley Happy

In the meantime, do stay tuned to our Facebook page  for future smartphone launches! 

---
Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Digi,

Please do seriously consider Huawei P9 Plus to your DigiPostpaid Phone Bundle. We were looking for it for a long time. Please also consider for the second color option for the customers.

Hope to hear from you asap.

Thanks & regards,

Jong

ysl Member

Hi Digi,

i'd love to get P9 plus if Digi is offering that model.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@ysl, sorry, we don't have the P9 Plus as a choice for now. =(

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

my bundle plan is going to expired soon, please seriously consider  adding Huawei P9 Plus to your Digi Postpaid Phone Bundle. The P9 Plus model is a better phone. i will continue to subscribe if  Digi added P9 Plus, thanks.