Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

Support

Hi Jasongoh,

Please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and the email address further checking.

Thanks.

Hi, Already pm, thanks

Support

Hi Jasongoh, We've responded your PM. TQ

Need Help.

I cant download monthly statement as it prompted me with " Limited Account Information".

Please help to solve this.

Community Manager

@LiShing wrote:

Need Help.

I cant download monthly statement as it prompted me with " Limited Account Information".

Please help to solve this.

Please make sure you click on Login with connect on top of the page and login manualy. The auto login is for information that are less detailed.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I still fail to find my postpaid bill statement from the website. I have 3 postpaid numbers bill to check on

I get Limited Account Information

After I click on the Manage account with Connect. I went to Connect and there is nothing else. Please help on this

Support

Hi SMHO,

We have successfully reset your Connect page, Please try to re-login. If this issue persists, please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and screenshot the error for further checking.

Thanks.

no helpful. always show "Limited Account Information"

previous OCS can view payment history, bill that not yet pay.... now this system very make me crazy

can give me the solution by inform through my email: fredayeo11@gmail.com

Support

Hi freda_yeo. You may download your monthly statements via your MyDigi account (both web and app). Please sign in using your Connect account to get a full access to your account.

From the web version = click on MyDigi >> Bills & Reloads >> Bill History >> Download

From the app version = click on Menu >> Bills >> Download bill

Hope it helps. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Digi Team, 

same issue found:

Login in with connect, yet only "Limited Account Information" shown under Bills & Reloads.

And in your Connect page, there is no way to check my bill statement

Please help 

(kindly reply to email: account@mitos.com.my)

digi.PNGdigi.PNG