Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

Support

Hi, tamil33selvi.

Please log in to MyDigi >> Accounts & Plans >> Account Details >> click on the 'pencil' icon >> proceed to change the email address >> Save Changes :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi I need help in locating my online billing statement. Thanks. 

Support
Hi, jaclynhhw.

Click at the MyDigi tab above :-)

Then, log in with your Connect ID/email address (top right -'Log in with CONNECT') 
>> MyDigi 
>> Bills & Reloads 
>> scroll down to "Bill History"
>> click 'Download' button to view the Tax Invoice in PDF format :-)

Thank you
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

It's not working!!!! I already signed in & request for another time sign in ????
Shown Limited Account Information

Please sign-in as owner of the plan to get full access for this account and its plans.

Community Manager

@sgboey, looks like there is an issue with your account then. Kindly click on Digi_Kobi's username above you, then send a personal message for this issue. Provide your phone number, registered name and NRIC, alongside with the description of the issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi there, 

I'm having similar problem as well, wanted to download phone bill, however the current web doesn't allowed. 

It stated mail did not verified. I'd tried several time with all ways given above, still fail. 

Furthermore, the recent month i didnt receive my phone bill in my mailbox, which i usually will receive several days after the bill reload in new month. 

Please advise how to retrieve my old statement. 

Most importantly, my personal opinion, the latest page layout wasn't that user friendly. 

Please assist to settle my headache. 

Thanks. 

Carmen 

Support

Hi, cwen523.

Kindly PM us <here> your mobile number, registered name and email address for further checking, please.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

The sysytem is screwed. Could not view the bills.  Digi is a bit stupid. How can you people launch a system which was not tested properly.  FIX IT

Support

Hi, Kalai4d

Please PM us <here> your phone number, registered name, email address and screenshot of the error when failed to view the bill for further checking.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

yes i could not view my bills.. log in so many times.. same thing happen..unable to view my profile..