Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

Support

Hi, zch123. For the itemized transaction details, kindly log in to MyDigi app and follow these steps:
Menu (top, left) > Support > Accounts & Billings > What Issue Are You Facing? - Bill Request.

We will attend to your request accordingly. More info over here https://bit.ly/2YGW9hA

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

E statment

Community Manager
You can access your postpaid bill statements by downloading Mydigi app or accessing MyDigi website.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

call summary

Support

For Postpaid account, the itemized bill can be downloaded via MyDigi app by clicking 'View My Bill' tab and scroll down 'Bill History'. Click the download icon on the right side of the billing month.

As for Prepaid account, the itemized details are not yet available at MyDigi. Kindly login to MyDigi app and follow these steps to request for the transaction details:
Menu (top, left) > Support > Accounts & Billings > What Issue Are You Facing? - Bill Request.

We will attend to your request accordingly. More info over here https://bit.ly/2YGW9hA

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i want view my online E-statement from 13 November .

How can i view my sms and phone calls history online seems like my online bill just providing me with the summary, I want to get a hold of the details though.

Followed instructions, press the download bill, loading icon appear and then disappeared, no itemised bill. I’m using postpaid... want to see which no caller is keep calling me.

Community Manager

@Terencew , for your info, bill statements will never show incoming calls to your number. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Sorry,Terencew.If you have the issue on MyDigi v8.3.0 was the download bill intermittently not working on iOS, please uninstall and reinstall the app and you will be able to view the bill. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on rectifying this issue.