Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

Contributor

Hi Jojods, kindly PM us your mobile number, registered name and email address for your CONNECT ID. Thanks Smiley Happy

Hi,
I want to view e-statement !how to get this?

Community Manager

@Wendy_onghs, click on MyDigi on top of our website. That is the new OCS.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Having the same problem, login to Connect and can't find the button - bill history at all. 
I have PM as well, do let me know when can I expect a reply on this.

This is time consuming and by opting for E-statement - this is suppose to help me understand my account clearer. 
But clearly this is the opposite.

Thank you.

SuperUser

@ploypy wrote:

Having the same problem, login to Connect and can't find the button - bill history at all. 
I have PM as well, do let me know when can I expect a reply on this.

This is time consuming and by opting for E-statement - this is suppose to help me understand my account clearer. 
But clearly this is the opposite.

Thank you.

hi...

you do not see the word "MyDigi" at the top after logging in? just need to click MyDigi and then  Bill & Reload. 

anyway, you can try this link after you login:

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/myocs/default/billsandreloads

hope that helps,

there's also the USAGE link. click on that if you want to see ITEMIZED USAGE.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

But it came out Limited Account Information, and request me to sign in Connect to view full account information. 
After login, there is no showing of billing information or sorts. 

So, do advice how to print the statement. 

I have email / PM Digi Koboi few days, yet to get any response or reply at all!

Support

Apologies for the delay in our response, ploypy.

Kindly check your inbox, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I still didnt find any statment.Please asisst me urgently.thanks 

Community Manager

@0164112360 wrote:

I still didnt find any statment.Please asisst me urgently.thanks 

MyDigi was in maintenance in recent few days. You can now use MyDigi website to retrieve your statements.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

The website totally sucked. unable to login also how to check my e-statement?!want customer make payment but can not check the statement, what kind of customer service like this? totally not user friendly.ridiculuous update