Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to view online E-Statment? No more OCS?

@Mitos wrote:

Hi Digi Team, 

same issue found:

Login in with connect, yet only "Limited Account Information" shown under Bills & Reloads.

And in your Connect page, there is no way to check my bill statement

Please help 

(kindly reply to email: account@mitos.com.my)

digi.PNGdigi.PNG

I also facing this kind of problem. please bring back the old OCS! This portal is not friendly user at all. Man Frustrated

Its showing like this for past 2 weeks, i can't acess my itemized usage.
Screenshot_20180502_161704.jpg

Hi,

I try to use MyDigi portal, but this message appear.

How to see my bill? Kindly help.

Error.JPG

[ Edited ]
Support

pdotodiskies, besides MyDigi web, alternatively you can also check & download the bill via MyDigi app.

Log in to MyDigi app and then go to menu >> tap on your name >> Bills >> Personal >> Delivery Method >> Email.

Hope this helps.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Digi website sucks. Its never user friendly. I have been trying to download my bill statement but it keeps saying I don't have enough owner information even I filled the required info already. Aagain, this info Digi supposed to have it already in their system and why would Digi require my full name and my birthday again if I'm already a postpaid subscriber since 10 years almost?

How many times have to update my info.?

Pls get some good advisory firm to assist you guys on how to settle this type of issues to improve . I'm now thinking to switch to 

another telco service. 

i think the new site is not user friendly.

i come here to check my bill,but it take me roughly 20 minute to find,and i end up googling "digi bill suck" then it bring me straight to the forum.and i found a way to get my bill from the forum.

may i suggest a "bill" tab  next to  "sign in connect" after we connect to it.

thx you~

Hi Digi Support,

I have put up with your terrible support for a long time i.e. no access to info on my usage, reload history etc.

Today i'm asking all to quit Digi. Other prepaid companies do not give so much  issues to its customers. Bring back the old OCS platform until you are 200% sure your Digi Connect is working all the time.

Digi Technical Problem.JPG

Hi  Digi Support team,

Currently, I also can't view online E-Statment. What wrong with portal?

I tried many ways but I still can't view my  history bill on my prepaid  subscriber.

Please bring back old OCS.

Thanks,

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi anhducqt, At the moment the MyDigi web is currently unavailable until further notice. Should you need further assistance, kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number, full name, last 4 digits IC number and the specific date/time that you would like to check. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Hi  Digi Support team,

Currently, I also can't view online E-Statment on portal and MyDigi app. Is there something wrong?

I tried many ways but I still can't view my  history bill on my prepaid  subscriber.

Thanks,