Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to terminate postpaid plan 58 in DIGI app

How to terminate postpaid plan 58 in DIGI app

Highlighted

Re: How to terminate postpaid plan 58 in DIGI app

Community Manager

To terminate your Postpaid plan, the subscriber is required to be present at a Digi Store.

Filter Digi Store only to search for an outlet that can perform termination near you: https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I want to terminate my plan..but for now the digi store is not open..can it be done online?
Highlighted

Support

Hamizan1995, kindly submit the termination request via MyDigi app at menu > Support > Report An Issue > General Enquiry.

At the 'Enquiry' field, please write "Termination Request" with “REASON” for line termination.

Kindly clear all outstanding bills (if any). The monthly fixed charges will be charged until the line termination takes effect. Digi will be sending an acknowledgement SMS  that your line termination request will be processed within 48 hours of receiving the SMS. If the request to terminate the line is not authorised by the principal owner, please contact Digi Helpline within the said 48 hours. 

Kindly note that this request will be terminating the Postpaid account, not changing the number to Digi Prepaid plan.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi, I already sent the termination request in the last month at myDigi app but still dont get the answer. Please help me.

I want to terminate postpaid plan 58 because I have another digi number.

Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Hi AininSofiya. Please PM us your phone number and email address for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I've requested for termination through Digi app  on 31 May 2020 but there is still no reply until now. I've subscribed to Digi broadband as I'm using this postpaid plan for home usage.

Highlighted

Support

Hi murchida. Please PM us your phone number and email address for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

how to terminate postpaid plan and convert to prepaid plan

[ Edited ]
im asking this on behalf of my mum. how to termjnate the postpaid plan and change it to prepaid plan without the need to go to the digi store ?
Highlighted

Re: how to terminate postpaid plan and convert to prepaid plan

Support

Hi ainuranessa. We are sorry, the plan's conversion is via our Digi Store only. Thank you.